Position: Care Coordinator
Location: Forth Valley Branch (FK10 1EX)
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
We are looking for a Care Coordinator to join our team at Cera Care Ltd. In this role, you will effectively and efficiently manage the delivery of high quality care services, ensuring that Care Workers are matched to Clients based on the level and type of care they need, along with, when possible, being in close proximity.
- Ideally NVQ/SVQ 2 or 3 qualified (not essential)
- Registered with the SSSC
- Ideally 2 years experience working as a care coordinator for a Domiciliary Care Agency.
- Knowledge of CQC/CI/CIW Compliance is essential.
- Ideally experienced in conducting care assessments, care reviews and being able to motivate care staff.
- Organised, methodical, and a good eye for detail.
- Being flexible around working schedules, roles and responsibility as it is a fast growing start up environment
- Being a team player is extremely crucial to this role.
You'll have access to:
- NVQ and in-house Training and development for your role and future Career with us
- We Care our new employee benefits platform which offers shopping discounts and cashback from over 800 retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mobile phone and other required tech
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays on top
- Paid DBS/PVG
- We will fund your qualifications but there is a SSSC (Scotland) registration fee to be paid by the employee
- We will fund your qualifications but there is a SCW (Wales) registration fee to be paid by the employee
- Mileage Allowance
- Service and recognition rewards
Cera's vision is to empower people to live their best lives, in their own home, through the use of technology, professional care and support. Joining Cera, you are contributing to making this vision a reality. The work you do promotes the dignity, respect, independence and choice of our service users, enabling you to make a real difference.
We are changing the way people receive care by empowering our professional carers with insight and improved decision making. Our technology is enabling carers to do what they do best, care.