Support Worker - £500 joining bonus (Mediline)
Day time ( 7am-4pm, 4pm-10pm, 7-10pm) £10.50 per hour
Wake night ( 10pm – 7am ) £11.00 per hour
Are you looking for a role as a Support Worker in the Penkridge area?
We are currently looking for a Support Worker to support two young adults (brother & sister) at their large family home in the Staffordshire town of Penkridge.
Shift pattern:Monday to Sunday
Who are we looking for?
Life's given you some special qualities. Patience, good humour, compassion. You care about people around you and you're there for them when the going gets tough.
We are looking for a great communicator, someone who is patient, kind and compassionate.
You will provide a lifeline to the clients you visit and must be friendly and approachable. You will also have high standards of cleanliness and attention to detail.
Duties consist of, but are not limited to:
- Interacting with the brother & sister, promoting independence & freedom of choice
- Supporting to enhance their social world in the community and family/home life
- Driving them to their chosen destination, in their own vehicle<br
- Assisting with personal care tasks, promoting dignity at all times
- Supporting them with daily creative activities and ensuring their well-being
br>- You will be required to support with the administration of specialised medication (full training will be provided)
A few important details
- We're offering a £500 joining bonus*
- Mileage paid - Full UK driving licence required
- You'll get a mobile phone with the CERA app, so you can work safely and efficiently
- We'll provide you with a uniform and pay for your DBS check.
- Full PAID Care Certificate training provided
- Free NVQ training up to level 3
Please note this job role is with Mediline, part of Cera.