Job Title: Registered Branch Manager
Reporting to: Area Manager/Regional Director
This is an opportunity for an experienced Branch Manager to join an established care company who are part of the Cera Family.
Cera's vision is to empower people to live their best lives, in their own home, through the use of technology, professional care and support. Joining Cera, you are contributing to making this vision a reality. The work you do promotes the dignity, respect, independence and choice of our service users, enabling you to make a real difference.
We are changing the way people receive care by empowering our professional carers with insight and improved decision making. Our technology is enabling carers to do what they do best, care.
As Branch Manager you will have overall responsibility for the success of the branch in respect of budgets, targets, key performance indicators, staffing, quality, security of contracts, delivery of service, development of new business and profitability. You will be fully responsible for ensuring branch operations meet and exceed our customer expectations.
To be the Registered Branch Manager for the purposes of the National Regulator, e.g. CQC, CSSIW and SCISWIS.
As the Branch Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing branch costs in line with annual budgets and forecasts.
- Ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Developing business plans to deliver financial targets in conjunction with the Business Manager.
- Prepare strategies for increasing private patient, enablement, dementia and rapid response in order to increase business potential and overall profit.
- Proactively identify and develop new business sources.
- Provide effective leadership to staff to ensure high levels of performance and employee engagement.
Qualifications & Experience:
- SVQ/NVQ Level 4/5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Understanding of the social care sector
- Knowledge of finance is preferred but not essential
- A proven background in evidencing ethics, quality and care standards
We champion diversity, inclusion and well-being to create a workplace where you value yourself and feel proud of who you are. We believe in a world where you have the freedom to explore and express yourself without judgement, no matter who you are or where you're from. Where individuality is a source of confidence, because difference makes the world a better place. People from cultural or gender diverse backgrounds, women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.