Pay rate: £11.50 - £13.50 per hour
You're a caring person. And we wouldn't be the first to say it either. A career in Social Care is calling you! We'd like to invite you to join our amazing team of Professional Carers in your local community. It's secure work. You'll get full training. We have roles available in Surrey and surrounding areas.
No experience is necessary to join our team as we provide a full training and induction programme, so you have the skills and confidence to succeed in your new role. We just need your kindness, compassion and dedication for helping others - your values are what matter most.
Life gets more challenging as we get older, so our Carers are here to provide a helping hand, by visiting people in their own homes, once or maybe several times a day. You might be helping them get up, get washed and dressed. Or making sure they have grocery supplies and a hot meal. Or that things are tidy and safe around the home.
Very few jobs have such an impact on people's lives. And being the caring human being you are, you're ideally cut out to join us.
What can Allied Healthcare offer me?
- Free uniform & PPE
- Mileage Paid
- Paid training & induction programme
- Free DBS
- Employee recognition awards including monetary bonus*
- Uncapped £500 refer a friend scheme
- A variety of shifts including guaranteed hours or flexible contracts (where applicable)
- NVQ qualifications and career progression opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply.
- Before you join Allied Healthcare, we will need to complete a compliance checklist including a DBS check and evidence of the right to work in the UK.
- Driving license and access to a vehicle is essential
- Over 18 with the right to work in the UK
The people we support deserve the very best, so if you have the determination and passion to make this possible, get in touch today and apply today!