Pay rate: £10.00 - £10.50 per hour
Shift Pattern: 11.30 to 18.30 Tuesday, 08.45 to 16.45 Wednesday, 08.30 to 14.30 and 08.30 to 18.30 alternate Fridays. Some shifts can be flexible
Cera are recruiting Care Assistants in Swadlincote. We're not worried about your previous experience or qualifications, we can give you all the training you need to become a Professional Carer, but there are some things you can't learn - like being compassionate, patient and understanding. If you can tick these boxes, then a care job with Cera might just tick yours.
We're recruiting for part time and full time permanent positions. It's secure work that comes with good pay, great training, and real prospects - PLUS a £500 joining bonus!
There are quite probably older, more vulnerable people living in your street. People who, with the right care, can still live safely and comfortably in their own homes. Staying at home is probably the one thing they want most and it's what our carers provide –by visiting them once or maybe several times a day.
Every client's needs are different. You may assist with a bit of housework or help with getting up in the morning. A tasty hot meal and a listening ear. A hand with meds or getting washed and dressed. But more than this, our carers become friends, providing human company, encouragement and maybe a laugh or two, often when life has become a bit tough.
It's fair to say, there are sad times. We've been to a few funerals, and said many goodbyes. Caring isn't always easy, but a lot of families will be grateful that you did.
If caring sounds like your kind of job, then you're our kind of person.
- This role is with Mediline, which is part of Cera - Full Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle is preferred.
- You must be comfortable providing Personal Care
- You should be 18+ and have the right to work in the UK
- Caring is a round the clock job therefore our carers work various shifts including evenings and alternate weekends
- To get you started you'll receive uniforms, a DBS check, a mobile phone, comprehensive e-learning, paid assessment day training and shadowing shifts. You'll also get 3 days paid training per year.
- You have the opportunity to earn extra £££ via our Care Friends referral scheme - our top earner earnt over £2000 in less than 6 months!
Why work for us?
Premier Care is part of Cera. Being a Carer with Cera is not just about serving the community. It's about being one. You'll be working with people like you, who'll be there through the good times and the challenging!
On joining us you'll train for the industry-recognised Care Certificate, and you'll shadow experienced colleagues while you learn the ropes. And in a growing company like Cera there are genuine promotion prospects, to team leader, care specialist or into management.
Then there are branch teams and care specialists you can call on with concerns. And our technology, which will let you concentrate on care, instead of paperwork. We're revolutionising social care and want YOU to be part of our journey.