Position: Branch Administrator
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Cera's vision is to empower people to live their best lives, in their own home, through the use of technology, professional care and support. Joining Cera, you are contributing to making this vision a reality. The work you do promotes the dignity, respect, independence and choice of our service users, enabling you to make a real difference.
We are changing the way people receive care by empowering our professional carers with insight and improved decision making. Our technology is enabling carers to do what they do best, care.
This is a role assisting with all aspects of Administration within the Branch and monitoring the DCP Alerts.
- Provide general Administration support to the Branch Office.
- Monitoring the alerts on DCP (Digital Care Planner).
- Reviewing Employee files including RTW documentation, compliance and DBS certificates and maintaining filing systems.
- Maintain and update all digital and hard copy Employee files.
- Typing reports and correspondence.
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages with politeness and efficiency.
- Maintaining and keeping the Office area clean and tidy.
- Undertaking any other administrative duties as required.
What we're looking for:
- Proficient written & problem solving skills.
- IT literacy and competency.
- The ability to maintain workflow in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Great Career development opportunity with a fast-growing Company.
- Hardworking team looking to utilise Technology to improve Home Care in the UK.
- Competitive salary.
You'll have access to:
- Training and development for your role and future Career with Cera
- Lifeworks discount platform and Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Mobile phone and other required tech
- Company pension scheme
Cera promotes a carer-first approach. Our frontline staff are the most important part of the Cera family. You will join a visionary organisation on the tipping point of transformation and have the opportunity to form part of our larger mission to change the face of Social Care. Your Branch will be equipped with innovative software and you will have the opportunity to lean on our wider organisation for the most progressive and personable operational support.
Our app proactively tracks and monitors the health of our customers, enabling families and medical professionals to have visibility of changes in health and well being status. Using AI to predict potential health concerns, we're able to help our customers avoid unnecessary hospital visits, whilst protecting vital NHS resources.
We champion diversity, inclusion and well-being to create a workplace where you value yourself and feel proud of who you are. We believe in a world where you have the freedom to explore and express yourself without judgement, no matter who you are or where you're from. Where individuality is a source of confidence, because difference makes the world a better place. People from cultural or gender diverse backgrounds, women and people with disability are encouraged to apply